Speaking with the media, Boyapati Sreenu, the man behind Balakrishna’s Akhanda made an interesting comment about the potential collaboration between Nandamuri Balakrishna and Allu Arjun.
When asked about the possibility of Balakrishna and Allu Arjun actually coming together for a multi-starrer, Boyapati replied “Anything can happen in the film industry. We have to wait for the right time and the right situation.”
Well, it would sure be a mass feast to watch Allu Arjun and Balakrishna share the screen if the duo actually come together for an action thriller.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hardik Pandya’s Srivalli step is the best you’ll see
- OTT Review : Bro Daddy – Malayalam film on Disney Plus Hotstar
- Bangarraju’s latest worldwide collections are here
- Full Kicku from Khiladi is a full-on fun number
- Tollywood wants a pan-India film from this star director?
- Fun poster of Ravi Teja’s Dhamaka unveiled