The shooting for Nandamuri Balakrishna’s new film under the direction of Boyapati Sreenu is expected to resume from the third week of this month. A special set is also getting ready at RFC for the massive schedule.
Yesteryear heroine Meena is roped in for a key role and she will be joining the new schedule. Now, the latest buzz is that Boyapati is planning to rope in one of the young heroes in Tollywood for a key role in the movie. An official update regarding the same is going to be out very soon.
Miryala Ravinder Reddy is the producer for this as-yet-untitled film. Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss
- Anushka Sharma slams senior cricketer for his cheap comments
- Poll : What was your biggest fear during this lockdown?
- Predict : CSK VS DC-Who will win today’s IPL match?
- SPB Departs: President, PM, Telugu CMs offer condolences
- Lockdown Review : Jallikattu- Telugu film on AHA