Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Sreenu’s highly-anticipated film has wrapped up its first schedule a few months ago and is expected to resume its shooting once after the lockdown is lifted.
Meanwhile, ever since the project was announced, a lot of speculations are going on regarding the film’s lead lady but nothing was confirmed by the makers.
Now, as per the latest information, Boyapati has finalized a Mumbai based girl as the female lead in the film and her name will be announced before the unit resumes the second schedule of the film.
Balayya will be seen in the Aghora getup for a key portion in the film. Miryala Ravinder Reddy is the producer for this as-yet-untitled film. Thaman will be scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas and Pawan Kalyan’s co-actress in Nagarjuna’s next?
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata will surpass Pokiri: Mahesh Babu
- Siddharth undergoes surgery in London?
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?