Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Sreenu’s highly-anticipated film has wrapped up its first schedule a few months ago and is expected to resume its shooting once after the lockdown is lifted.
Meanwhile, ever since the project was announced, a lot of speculations are going on regarding the film’s lead lady but nothing was confirmed by the makers.
Now, as per the latest information, Boyapati has finalized a Mumbai based girl as the female lead in the film and her name will be announced before the unit resumes the second schedule of the film.
Balayya will be seen in the Aghora getup for a key portion in the film. Miryala Ravinder Reddy is the producer for this as-yet-untitled film. Thaman will be scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Deepika Padukone to issue a statement in drug abuse case
- Virata Parvam actress Zarina Wahab hospitalized due to COVID-19
- Payal Ghosh refuses to take Richa Chadda’s legal notice
- Rakul is back to shoot in the forests
- Keerthy Suresh out of Sarkaru Vaari Paata? Here’s the official confirmation
- Surender Reddy making Akhil’s film quite expensive