Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Sreenu’s highly-anticipated film has wrapped up its first schedule a few months ago and is expected to resume its shooting once after the lockdown is lifted.
Meanwhile, ever since the project was announced, a lot of speculations are going on regarding the film’s lead lady but nothing was confirmed by the makers.
Now, as per the latest information, Boyapati has finalized a Mumbai based girl as the female lead in the film and her name will be announced before the unit resumes the second schedule of the film.
Balayya will be seen in the Aghora getup for a key portion in the film. Miryala Ravinder Reddy is the producer for this as-yet-untitled film. Thaman will be scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- KGF’s pre-release business growing multi-folds
- RGV ready to enter Bigg Boss house on these 2 conditions
- Naga Chaitanya, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story locks its release date
- Legendary singer SP Balasubramanyam honoured with Padma Vibhushan
- Rashmika on a new mission for Bollywood debut Mission Majnu
- Gopichand Malineni offered to remake Krack in Bollywood