Director Boyapati Sreenu’s latest film, Jaya Janaki Nayaka, is hitting the screens worldwide in a few hours. The director has been busy promoting the movie over the past few days. In a recent interview, Boyapati revealed his success mantra.
Boyapati said that he treats every film as his debut film. The mass action entertainers’ specialist further said that he always readies a bound script with dialogues and starts working with his actors at least two months ahead of the film’s shoot.
Claiming that all his movies are cost-effective, Boyapati says that he always keeps the producer in mind. All Boyapati movies are shot within the prescribed budget and it becomes easier for his producers to get the returns.
Articles that might interest you:
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical
- Press Note : Hamsini Entertainment Brings Thaman To The USA
- Atlee-SRK film to have music by star composer?