Director Boyapati Sreenu’s latest film, Jaya Janaki Nayaka, is hitting the screens worldwide in a few hours. The director has been busy promoting the movie over the past few days. In a recent interview, Boyapati revealed his success mantra.
Boyapati said that he treats every film as his debut film. The mass action entertainers’ specialist further said that he always readies a bound script with dialogues and starts working with his actors at least two months ahead of the film’s shoot.
Claiming that all his movies are cost-effective, Boyapati says that he always keeps the producer in mind. All Boyapati movies are shot within the prescribed budget and it becomes easier for his producers to get the returns.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake