Telugu movie lovers will be having an exciting day today as three different movies are hitting the screens amid high expectations. Boyapati’s Jaya Janaki Nayaka, Rana’s Nene Raju Nene Mantri and Nithiin’s LIE are entangled in an intense box-office clash.
In a recent promotional interview, Boyapati revealed why he could not postpone Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s release to avert the clash. Boyapati said that they had initially planned to release the film on June 23rd or July first week.
“Unfortunately, the film was delayed and the producer would have to shell out around 1 crore per month towards interests if the film is delayed again. This left us with no option but to release the film on August 11,” said the director.
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?