Telugu movie lovers will be having an exciting day today as three different movies are hitting the screens amid high expectations. Boyapati’s Jaya Janaki Nayaka, Rana’s Nene Raju Nene Mantri and Nithiin’s LIE are entangled in an intense box-office clash.
In a recent promotional interview, Boyapati revealed why he could not postpone Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s release to avert the clash. Boyapati said that they had initially planned to release the film on June 23rd or July first week.
“Unfortunately, the film was delayed and the producer would have to shell out around 1 crore per month towards interests if the film is delayed again. This left us with no option but to release the film on August 11,” said the director.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections