Looks like the heroine problems for Balayya and Boyapati film are not going down as of now. Malayalam actress, Pragya Martin was selected as the heroine and the makers also shot a day with her.
But as Boyapati was not convinced, he put her aside and the hunt for the heroine is on as of now. The latest we have come to know is that the makers have roped in Sayyesha Saigal, wife of star Tamil hero Arya, and heroine of Akhil to play the lead.
This is a very interesting development and we need to see what kind of a role does she play. Miryala Ravinder Reddy is producing the film being made on a lavish budget.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag fires on Abijeet; Fans trend #StopTargetingAbijeet
- Vijay’s Master : Makers prefer a theatrical release despite an OTT offer
- Samantha’s cheeky Insta post leaves fans in splits
- Happening beauty in talks for Bellamkonda’s Bollywood debut film?
- RGV announces theatrical release of CoronaVirus!
- No truth in this crazy buzz on Pushpa