Looks like the heroine problems for Balayya and Boyapati film are not going down as of now. Malayalam actress, Pragya Martin was selected as the heroine and the makers also shot a day with her.
But as Boyapati was not convinced, he put her aside and the hunt for the heroine is on as of now. The latest we have come to know is that the makers have roped in Sayyesha Saigal, wife of star Tamil hero Arya, and heroine of Akhil to play the lead.
This is a very interesting development and we need to see what kind of a role does she play. Miryala Ravinder Reddy is producing the film being made on a lavish budget.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suresh Babu puts an end to rumours on Drushyam 2
- Fans anxious about Mahesh, Prabhas and Ram Charan’s health status
- Watch : Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga Streaming NOW on AHA!
- Veteran Bollywood composer Shravan Rathod passes away due to COVID-19
- Oxygen for India: Chiranjeevi’s touching tweet on Vizag Steel Plant
- Telangana Governor Tamilisai appreciates Chiranjeevi’s gesture