Director Boyapati Srinu is known for giving stylish makeovers for his heroes. He was the man behind Balayya’s powerful looks in Simha and Legend, while a major credit for Allu Arjun’s ultra mass appearance in Sarrainodu was also given to the director.
For his ongoing project with young hero Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas, Boyapati roped in the most expensive hair stylist Sony and costume designer Bhaskar. Sony happens to be the personal hair stylist for Allu Arjun and designed his looks in Sarrainodu and Duvvada Jagannadham and worked on seven consecutive movies with Mahesh Babu, starting from Athidi.
On the other hand, costume designer Bhaskar was the name behind the stylish transformation of Prabhas in Mirchi, Balakrishna in Simha and Legend. Bhaskar is currently employed for the much hyped Prabhas-Sujith movie.
Hiring such expert names for changing the overall appearance of Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas and infusing high standards reiterate Boyapati’s uncompromising nature in making his next project a prestigious one.
- Big news-RRR heroine signs another biggie
- Biopic of Modi gets a new release date
- Pawan Kalyan continues to build suspense
- Venkatesh and Ravi to join hands for a multi-starrer?
- Despite a fat paycheck, NTR says no to Bigg Boss?
- Tollywood bigwigs to resolve MAA tussle