Mass action entertainers’ specialist Boyapati Sreenu is currently busy with the pre-production work of his next film. The film will commence its regular shooting after August 15 and it will star young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas and Rakul Preet Singh as the main leads.
According to the latest reports, Boyapati if might rope in Aadi Pinisetty, the suave actor who made a solid impression as a stylish villain in Boyapati’s latest blockbuster, Sarrainodu. Apparently, talks are in the initial stages and we will have to wait for an official confirmation regarding this news. Devi Sri Prasad will team up with Boyapati for the fourth time.
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu
- 2.0 team aims for perfection close to its release