Mass action entertainers’ specialist Boyapati Sreenu is currently busy with the pre-production work of his next film. The film will commence its regular shooting after August 15 and it will star young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas and Rakul Preet Singh as the main leads.
According to the latest reports, Boyapati if might rope in Aadi Pinisetty, the suave actor who made a solid impression as a stylish villain in Boyapati’s latest blockbuster, Sarrainodu. Apparently, talks are in the initial stages and we will have to wait for an official confirmation regarding this news. Devi Sri Prasad will team up with Boyapati for the fourth time.
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- Fresh trouble for Vijay’s NOTA