Megastar Chiranjeevi is gearing up to kick-start the prestigious historical biopic, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. After wrapping up this movie, Chiru will be teaming up with mass action entertainers’ specialist Boyapati Srinu for his 152nd movie.
Apparently, Boyapati, who is currently working on Bellamkonda Sai’s film, has already begun scripting for Chiru’s movie, and early buzz indicates that he has come up with a never seen before mass role for Chiru. Needless to say that Mega fans will be in for a huge treat to see Chiru back in his quintessential mass avatar.
This project will be bankrolled by Allu Aravind and it will take off next year.
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar