Nandamuri Balakrishna is celebrating his 60th birthday tomorrow and on this occasion, the teaser of his new film with Boyapati Sreenu was revealed today.
From the first scene itself, Balayya is shown in a mass avatar with trademark mannerisms and screen presence. What the fans were missing in the last two years, Boyapati has provided them like full meals with this teaser.
Balayya’s panache style, look, dialogue delivery, and the last shot where he is twirling his mustache has only given goosebumps to the fans and once again proves the fact that no one can show Balayya in a better way than Boyapati.
The film is yet to be titled and has music by Thaman who provides solid BGM for the teaser.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thanks to COVID- Sonu Sood’s dull career picks up
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time
- At last, Govt of India gives permission to re-open theaters
- Puri Jagan planning a foreign schedule for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Akshay Kumar makes a solid donation once again
- Gang Leader girl replaces Anupama Parameswaran?