Boyapati Srinu’s upcoming film, starring Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas and Rakul Preet, is going to be shot in Rameshwaram soon. Recently, the director and his team went to the temple town in coastal Tamil Nadu for a recce and Boyapati is said to have zeroed upon some really interesting locations there for the film’s shoot.
Few weeks ago, the team spent quite some time in Bangkok where a lavish wedding song was shot on the lead pair. The film is being produced by Miryalguda Satyanarayana and it’s said to be the most expensive film in Sreenivas’ career already.
Incidentally, this untitled film is one of the very few Telugu films to be shot in Rameshwaram. More details about the film are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- After delay, Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Virata Parvam to be wrapped up quickly
- Prabhas to resume Jaan’s shoot without Pooja?
- Latest update on Akhil’s fifth film
- When Pawan Kalyan wanted to play George Reddy
- Star hero turns rapper for his next
- Beach Road Chetan clears censor; All set for Nov 22nd release