Following the stupendous success of his summer release, Sarrainodu, director Boyapati Sreenu took a long break to commence his next project. Even though Boyapati was committed to directing young hero Bellamkonda Sai in his next film, his name was mentioned in the list of directors who may direct NTR’s next until recently.
But according to the latest update, Boyapati Sreenu is all set to commence his next project and it is going to feature Bellamkonda Sai as the main lead. Apparently, the film’s unit performed a formal puja at the office in a private get-together.
The script work has been completed already and the regular shooting will begin soon. More details will be revealed soon.
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up