Director Boyapati Sreenu is famous for his mass masala entertainers that have heavy action sequences and lots of violence. He scored a huge hit with Balakrishna in the form of ‘Legend’. After tasting success, Boyapati is now looking for an image makeover.
As per the latest information being heard, Boyapati Sreenu is looking to change genres. He is going to direct Ram Charan for his next film and this movie might be a romantic entertainer. Apparently, Boyapati Sreenu is focusing more on comedy and romance for this movie.
K.L.Narayana will be producing this movie on the famed Durga Arts banner.
- Malikipuram’s Padmaja Theater gutted in fire
- Vijay Deverakonda’s pic by Rashmika clocks 1M Insta views
- Teaser for Sundeep’s debut production to be out soon
- Jersey’s first weekend US collections; $1M soon
- Nani’s role in Gang Leader revealed
- Sita gets a new release date