Director Boyapati Sreenu is famous for his mass masala entertainers that have heavy action sequences and lots of violence. He scored a huge hit with Balakrishna in the form of ‘Legend’. After tasting success, Boyapati is now looking for an image makeover.
As per the latest information being heard, Boyapati Sreenu is looking to change genres. He is going to direct Ram Charan for his next film and this movie might be a romantic entertainer. Apparently, Boyapati Sreenu is focusing more on comedy and romance for this movie.
K.L.Narayana will be producing this movie on the famed Durga Arts banner.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film