Of late, we have been hearing that Boyapati Sreenu will be working with Allu Arjun for his immediate next project after Akhanda. But the latest updates suggest otherwise.
Apparently, the senior filmmaker has penned a powerful action-oriented film for Tamil superstar Suriya. He wants to cast the star actor for the lead role in the film.
It has been quite a while since Suriya was last seen in an out-and-out commercial entertainer and as well all know, Boyapati Sreenu is a master of the trade. So, a potential collaboration is very much on cards. More details will emerge after Sreenu narrates the story to Suriya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun thanks his fans – Deets inside
- OTT Review : Amala Paul’s Cadaver – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Vijay Devarakonda’s mom performs a special Pooja for Liger
- Star director to play the villain in Vijay’s next?
- Anupama Parameswaran is all set for her Hindi debut?
- Despite star cast, Dhanush’s movie lacks buzz in Telugu