The name Boyapati Srinu is synonymous with hightened emotions. Be it action, romance or family drama, everything is larger than life in all his movies. Audiences who love mass masala potboilers throng theaters in huge numbers to watch his movies for this very reason.
In a latest interview while promoting his upcoming film, Vinaya Vidheya Rama, Boyapati Srinu explained his filmmaking style with an interesting logic. “Cinema is a dream. Audiences love it when all that they cannot do in real-life is done by heroes on the big screen. They don’t go by logic or calculations,” said the star director.
He went on to say, “do we see any boy start dancing the moment his love is accepted by his girl? Audiences are very much aware that these things don’t happen in real-life. However, I give enough justification for why my heroes behave in a certain manner in my movies. I don’t conceive a particular scene just for the sake of it.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Japanese fans go gaga over Prabhas in Saaho
- KGF Chapter 2 enters last leg of shooting
- Pooja Hegde’s keen interest beyond acting is impressive
- Happening young beauty to romance NTR?
- Box-office records are temporary: Allu Arjun on AVPL’s success
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s massive 16-day today AP, TG share