Fresh from the success of Rangasthalam, Ram Charan recently joined the sets of RC12. The as-yet-untitled film is being directed by Boyapati Srinu. The star director had wrapped up a couple of crucial schedules even before Charan began shooting.
As per the latest updates, Boyapati Srinu is canning a crucial scene that comes as a lead just before the interval. The scene is said to be coming out quite well. Boyapati Srinu is popular for picturizing high-village interval episodes in all his movies.
RC12 features Kiara Advani as the female lead. DVV Danayya is producing the movie. The film also features Vivek Oberoi, Prashant and Sneha in crucial roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- A massive update from team Chiru153 on Chiranjeevi‘s birthday?
- Prabhas’s Salaar hits top gear
- Kiara Kiara calls her rumored boyfriend just a close friend
- AR Rahman and Gautham Menon join hands for Simbu’s film
- Divi gets a lead role in Soggade director’s new production
- Pay Rs 30.30 lks in 48 hrs: Madras High Court orders Dhanush