Fresh from the success of Rangasthalam, Ram Charan recently joined the sets of RC12. The as-yet-untitled film is being directed by Boyapati Srinu. The star director had wrapped up a couple of crucial schedules even before Charan began shooting.
As per the latest updates, Boyapati Srinu is canning a crucial scene that comes as a lead just before the interval. The scene is said to be coming out quite well. Boyapati Srinu is popular for picturizing high-village interval episodes in all his movies.
RC12 features Kiara Advani as the female lead. DVV Danayya is producing the movie. The film also features Vivek Oberoi, Prashant and Sneha in crucial roles.
- Star heroine’s name gets attached to Allu Arjun film
- Allu Arjun goes on a strict diet
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller
- Talks initiated with Nag for this sequel
- Nithin officially announces his next