Well-known news editor and ad filmmaker Priyadarshini Ram had earlier made unique and concept oriented films like Toss and Manodu. Ram has now directed the film ‘Case 99’ based on the human emotions behind killings, suicides, kidnaps and rapes.
Today, star director Boyapati Srinu unveiled first look and motion poster of ‘Case 99’. The first look poster showcases two intense characters, played by Thiruveer and Priyadarshini Ram. And the motion poster highlights what the film is all about. The film particularly throws light on the rise in crimes after the construction of the Hyderabad ORR.
Case 99’s post-production formalities will be completed by next week. The film is likely to release either during Dussehra and Diwali festive seasons. Keerthi Chilukuri, Gautam Reddy and Vivek Reddy have produced the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venkatesh’s Drushyam 2 to kick-start on this date
- Young Telugu actress’ husband all set to turn director
- Puri Jagannadh’s special care for son’s Romantic
- Star composer for Ram’s next; Latest updates here
- Pragya’s role in NBK-Boyapati’s film revealed
- Shruti Haasan explains why Vakeel Saab is an important film