Director Boyapati Srinu who has previously made powerful films like ‘Badhra’, ‘Tulasi’, ‘Simha’, ‘Dhammu’ and ‘Legend’ with star heroes is now all set to direct a young hero who is just one film old. The news is that Boyapati Srinu will soon direct a movie with Bellamkonda Srinivas in the lead role. This young actor made his debut with the recently released ‘Alludu Seenu’ which was directed by VV Vinayak. As usual, Boyapati is planning to include his trademark action episodes in this family entertainer which is currently in its pre-production stage and will go on the floors in next couple of months.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake