Following the surprisingly light-hearted romantic teaser, director Boyapati Sreenu unveiled the second teaser of his upcoming film, Jaya Janaki Nayaka, with action-packed stunts yesterday. The film is slated to hit the screens on August 11.
Meanwhile, Boyapati said in his latest media interaction that the ‘real festival’ will be on August 2nd. Going by Boyapati’s statement, the film’s theatrical trailer may be released on that day.
JJN has young hero Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas and ravishing beauties Rakul Preet and Pragya Jaiswal as the main leads. The film is being produced by Miryala Ravinder Reddy on Dwaraka Creations banner. DSP is scoring the music.
- Are these factors delaying Allu Arjun’s next?
- Suspense continues over the leading ladies in RRR
- Rakul signs a Hindi biggie
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Guests strictly warned at the Deepika-Ranveer wedding