The shooting for Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Sreenu’s much-awaited mass entertainer is expected to resume from the last week of this month. It is well-known that the film has already wrapped up its first schedule before the lockdown.
Meanwhile, a lot of discussions have been going on regarding the film’s title on social media for the last few months. A few reports even confirmed that the team is keen on fixing Torchbearer as the film’s title. Now, the latest buzz is that Boyapati is planning to end all the speculations by unveiling the film’s title officially during the forthcoming auspicious Dusshera season.
Miryala Ravinder Reddy is the producer of this high budget film. Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on The Warriorr’s Telugu pre-release event
- Versatile actor plays a negative role in Dhanush’s Sir
- Shocker: Senior editor Gautham Raju passes away
- Mahesh Babu to kickstart SSMB28 this month
- RC 15: Shankar to shoot an action sequence with 1000 fighters
- Samantha to romance Ayushman Khurana?