The shooting for Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Sreenu’s much-awaited mass entertainer is expected to resume from the last week of this month. It is well-known that the film has already wrapped up its first schedule before the lockdown.
Meanwhile, a lot of discussions have been going on regarding the film’s title on social media for the last few months. A few reports even confirmed that the team is keen on fixing Torchbearer as the film’s title. Now, the latest buzz is that Boyapati is planning to end all the speculations by unveiling the film’s title officially during the forthcoming auspicious Dusshera season.
Miryala Ravinder Reddy is the producer of this high budget film. Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- SP Balasubrahmanyam laid to rest with 24 gun salute; BBC airs special report
- Deepika Padukone appears before NCB in drug probe
- Poll : According to you, when will RRR resume it’s shooting?
- Legendary singer P Susheela turns emotional on SP Balasubrahmanyam’s demise