Boyapati Sreenu has made a name for himself as a sensible commercial director with a good understanding of mass pulse. He has made three films in his career so far and all three turned out to be solid hits for the heroes. A unique thing which is common to all Boyapati movies is the presence of the ‘Brother in Law’ character and the crucial role it plays in the story.
In ‘Bhadra’, Deepak essayed the role of Meera Jasmine’s brother. In ‘Tulasi’, Shivaji was seen as Venkatesh’s brother in law and Nayanatara’s brother. In ‘Simha’, actor Rahman is seen as Nayanatara’s brother. In all three films, the brother-in-law’s character is crucial to the story.
Industry sources say that it is a strong sentiment Boyapati believes in. You can see the same in the upcoming mass action entertainer ‘Dhammu’, where Venu will be seen as NTR’s brother -in- law. Will Boyapati’s sentiment fetch him a strong blockbuster once again? The signs are positive so let’s wait and watch.
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”
- Poll : Which of these heroines should Bunny romance in his next?