It is a known fact that the shooting of Bellamkonda Sreenivas’s new film is currently nearing its completion. The latest news is that a huge fight sequence was being canned in the Hamsala Deevi area of Krishna district from the past ten days.
Ram-Lakshman composed this high action fight sequence which featured hero Srinivas, Rakul Preet, Jagapathi Babu, and Vani Vishwanath. Reports suggest that this fight will be in true Boyapati style with high emotions and adrenaline rushes.
Pragya Jaiswal also another lead in this film which will release soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu extends Daughter’s Day wishes to Sitara in style
- Viral Video: Nagarjuna grooves to Chiranjeevi’s song
- Ponniyin Selvan ticket prices locked in Hyderabad
- Venue locked for Swathimuthyam’s trailer launch
- Official: Date locked for God Father’s pre-release event
- Latest: Vikram’s Cobra locks its OTT release date