Director Boyapati Srinu is all set to explore the pristine beauty of the Krishna River basin. The director’s ongoing movie featuring young hero Sai Sreenivas will be shot majorly in Hamsaladeevi near Kodur.
The film’s Art Director Sahi Suresh is currently erecting lavish sets on the banks of the Krishna River and the next schedule will kick-start on April 21 and last for nearly 10 days.
Several key scenes featuring Sai Sreenivas, Rakul Preet and other important cast will be shot in this schedule along with a song and a high voltage action sequence in Ram-Lakshman’s supervision.
Pragya Jaiswal is another heroine in this romantic action entertainer. This movie is being produced by Miryala Ravinder Reddy on Dwaraka Creations banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from Venky Mama
- Thaman composes a terrific tune for Pawan’s Pink remake
- Vijay Devarakonda tops google search
- World Famous Lover’s first look out; Teaser in Jan
- Prabhas’s Jaan gets a new shoot date
- Asuran’s Telugu remake shooting details