Brahmaji’s son, Sanjay, who made his debut with the film Pitta Katha has bagged yet another movie now. He will be playing one of the leads in a film that will be bankrolled by UV Creations.
It is a known fact that the late director, Shoban’s son, Santosh Shoban is going to act in one of UV Creations film and the above said project is the same one.
Both Santosh and Sanjay will be playing costars in this adult comedy. The film will be made on a really low budget in Vizag. The shoot will start soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- India’s first blockbuster completes 60 years
- Photo Moment: Ram wishes Genelia with a memorable picture
- Parasuram super excited about Mahesh’s birthday gift to fans
- Color Photo Teaser- Earthy and endearing
- Prabhas to team up with top Bollywood banner for a hat-trick?
- Decent satellite deal for Satyadev’s UMUR