Sanjay, the son of noted actor Brahmaji is making his debut with the film O Pitta Katha. The film has created a decent buzz for itself ever since the film’s teaser went viral.
The pre-release event will be held soon and megastar Chiranjeevi himself will be coming in as the chief guest. Sanjay is busy promoting the film and he has spoken quite well about his fears.
He says that despite having a background in the form of Brahmaji, one has to struggle a lot to prove himself. He also adds that he is quite tensed about how the audience is going to receive him once the film releases.
O Pitta Katha will be out on the 6th of March and is a thrilling love triangle also featuring Brahmaji in a cop’s role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims
- OTT giants reject 50 odd films in the last one month