Sanjay, the son of noted actor Brahmaji is making his debut with the film O Pitta Katha. The film has created a decent buzz for itself ever since the film’s teaser went viral.
The pre-release event will be held soon and megastar Chiranjeevi himself will be coming in as the chief guest. Sanjay is busy promoting the film and he has spoken quite well about his fears.
He says that despite having a background in the form of Brahmaji, one has to struggle a lot to prove himself. He also adds that he is quite tensed about how the audience is going to receive him once the film releases.
O Pitta Katha will be out on the 6th of March and is a thrilling love triangle also featuring Brahmaji in a cop’s role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana
- Teja Sajja, Priya Prakash Varrier’s Ishq postponed
- A special surprise awaits Prabhas’ fans tomorrow
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings