Ravi Teja and Ileana are pinning their hopes on Puri Jagannadh’s upcoming film Devudu Chesina Manushulu. Except for couple of songs, the entire film’s shooting has been wrapped up and currently Puri Jagannadh, Ravi Teja and Ileana are in Italy to wrap the remaining part of the film. Meanwhile, the post production activities are in full swing. While Raghu Kunche is delivering the final touches to the film’s audio, Brahmanandam and few other actors from Puri Jagannadh’s upcoming film Devudu Chesina Manushulu have begun dubbing at Shabdhalaya Studios. The film’s audio will be launched in the first week of June and BVSN Prasad, the producer of the film, is planning to release the film in early July.
- Suriya and Vijay: Clash of the Titans confirmed for Diwali
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day