Ravi Teja and Ileana are pinning their hopes on Puri Jagannadh’s upcoming film Devudu Chesina Manushulu. Except for couple of songs, the entire film’s shooting has been wrapped up and currently Puri Jagannadh, Ravi Teja and Ileana are in Italy to wrap the remaining part of the film. Meanwhile, the post production activities are in full swing. While Raghu Kunche is delivering the final touches to the film’s audio, Brahmanandam and few other actors from Puri Jagannadh’s upcoming film Devudu Chesina Manushulu have begun dubbing at Shabdhalaya Studios. The film’s audio will be launched in the first week of June and BVSN Prasad, the producer of the film, is planning to release the film in early July.
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next