Star Tollywood comedian Brahmanandam is going to work with Kamal Haasan very soon for the film ‘Sabhash Naidu’. The movie’s action scenes will be shot in America from the end of this month and Brahmanandam is pretty excited about working with the Universal Star.
Acting with Kamal Haasan can be a learning experience for many and while Brahmanandam is a senior actor in his own right, he has not worked with Kamal Haasan until now. The movie is being produced by Kamal Haasan himself and T.K. Rajeev Kumar is the director.
Shruti Haasan will be seen as Kamal’s daughter in the movie and Ramya Krishna will be seen as Kamal’s wife. Music maestro Ilayaraja is composing the music for this movie.
- Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi to release on Pellichoopulu day
- Slight delay in Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi’s release
- Mahesh Babu is ‘very impressed’ with Vishal’s Abhimanyudu
- Prabhas’ latest reaction to reports on his marriage
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health