Brahmanandam is a name that needs no introduction at all. He is part of over 1000 films to date and is not seen much these days as young comedians have taken over in Tollywood.
Once in a while, pictures of him spending at home go viral on social media. In one of his interviews with a leading daily, Brahmanandam says that even before lockdown happened, he started sculpting and painting in the last few months.
The legendary actor also says that he is used to staying at home after his work and is not a social person at all. That is also the reason, he says the lockdown has not frustrated him at all.
The actor finally ends by saying that he is reading books on various faiths and has just completed reading the holy Quran in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram to keep RED aside; Gearing up to announce his next?
- Prabhas, the first South Indian hero to enter a rare league
- Noted streaming channel to bailout Gopichand’s long delayed film?
- Young actress undergoes COVID-19 test
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam