Siddharth and Hansika are currently working for a Tamil film titled ‘Theeya Vela Seiyanum Kumaru’. The film is being directed by Sundar C and Khushboo is producing it. Tamil comedian Santhanam is playing a key role in this movie. The film is also going to be made in Telugu and comedy star Brahmanandam will replace Santhanam for this version.
Since Siddharth and Hansika are well known faces in Andhra Pradesh, the decision was taken to make the film in Telugu as well. Brahmanandam’s presence will boost the local nativity factor considerably. The film’s shoot is progressing at a fast pace and a number of scenes were shot in and around Hyderabad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan’s latest statement on his home production with Charan
- Yet another actress roped in for Balayya-Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s pre-release event to be held on a massive scale
- Aswathama’s breezy number Ninne Ninne’s promo out
- Gopichand-Tamannaah’s film commences shoot
- Venky Mama’s 2-day Nizam collections: Superb run on day 2