Ace comedian Brahmanandam is all set to make his presence felt in Kannada cinema. He’s going to play a key role in Puneeth Rajkumar’s upcoming Kannada film titled Ninnindale. Over the past two and half decades, Brahmanandam has acted in close to 1000 films, majority of which were in Telugu. In the past, he has acted in a select few films in Tamil and Hindi. Recently, Bollywood director Anees Bazmee offered a special role to Brahmanandam for the former’s upcoming film Welcome Back.
According to the latest reports, Brahmanandam is expected to shoot for Ninnindale from December 6 onwards. Puneeth Rajkumar and Erica Fernandez are playing the lead roles in the film. “I’m quite excited that I’m going to shoot with a legendary comedian like Brahmanandam. The entire team is eagerly looking forward to have him on the sets,” Erica Fernandez said.
Jayanth C.Paranjee is directing this film and Vijay Kirgandur is producing it. Mani Sharma is scoring the music and PG Vinda is the cinematographer. This is also going to be Jayanth C Paranjee’s debut film in Kannada film industry.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Sarileru’s Suryudivo Chandrudivo is a beautiful melody
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut