We know you are confused by the title. Don’t be. Let us explain. Comedy Star Brahmanandam dropped in on the sets of Manchu Vishnu’s ‘Dhenikaina Ready’ in an auto rickshaw! This move caught the production members unawares. They were waiting for his usual Innova or Audi.
Apparently, Brahmanandam’s driver did not turn up for work that day and the veteran comedy star decided to proceed to the shooting location in an auto rickshaw as everyone was waiting for him. The pactchwork scenes of ‘Dhenikaina Ready’ were filmed in the Gandharva Mahal set located in Manikonda.
G. Nageshwar Reddy is the director of this movie and Hansika is the heroine. Vishnu has produced this movie on 24 Frames Entertainment banner. Chakri and Yuvan Shankar Raja composed the tunes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s pre-release event to be held on a massive scale
- Aswathama’s breezy number Ninne Ninne’s promo out
- Gopichand-Tamannaah’s film commences shoot
- Venky Mama’s 2-day Nizam collections: Superb run on day 2
- Venky Mama’s 2-day AP & TG shares: Crosses 10 Cr mark
- Keerthy exits Mani Ratnam’s film for Super Star’s next?