Southern movie lovers will be in for a huge comic treat later this year as two legendary actors are joining hands for their upcoming film. According to the latest reports from Tamil media circles, star comedian Brahmanandam will be acting in Kamal Haasan’s soon to be launched home production.
This as yet-untitled film will be made in Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam and it will have its formal launch event on the 29th of this month at Nadigar Sangam office. Veteran Malayali director TK Rajeev Kumar will helm this project, which has its script penned by Kamal himself.
Shruti Haasan and Kamal will be sharing screen space for the first time in this film. Legendary composer Ilayaraja will score the tunes for this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Change of director for superstar Vijay’s next?
- Komaram Bheem’s grandson’s demand to delete NTR’s shot in RRR’s teaser
- Official: Star couple Srikanth, Ooha’s son Roshan in Pelli SandaD
- Star director lands in Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Interesting title under consideration for mega hero’s next
- Sumanth’s next to go the OTT way?