Two women from the illustrious Mega and Nandamuri families, Upasana and Brahmani, bonded with each other during a blood donation drive. Both the young entrepreneurs spent a heartwarming afternoon, according to Upasana.
Upasana further urged everyone to donate blood, saying that it’s a very powerful and satisfying thing to do. Upasana said that people who start donating blood at age 18 would have helped save more than 500 lives before they turned 60.
Bhramani & I spent a heartwarming afternoon donating blood. If you begin donating blood at age 18 &donate every 90 days until you reached 60, you would have potentially helped save more than 500 lives! #foodforthought #donateblood – it’s a very powerful & satisfying thing to do. pic.twitter.com/cZtKP2WUks
— Upasana Kamineni (@upasanakonidela) November 18, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika’s cute intro for Sarileru’s ‘He’s So Cute’ song goes viral
- Virata Parvam’s superb poster out on Rana’s birthday
- Raashi Khanna has no time to rest
- Buzz picking up for Pratiroju Pandage
- Mattu Vadalara’s unique promotions become a talking point
- Venky Mama opens to solid occupancy all over