Two women from the illustrious Mega and Nandamuri families, Upasana and Brahmani, bonded with each other during a blood donation drive. Both the young entrepreneurs spent a heartwarming afternoon, according to Upasana.
Upasana further urged everyone to donate blood, saying that it’s a very powerful and satisfying thing to do. Upasana said that people who start donating blood at age 18 would have helped save more than 500 lives before they turned 60.
Bhramani & I spent a heartwarming afternoon donating blood. If you begin donating blood at age 18 &donate every 90 days until you reached 60, you would have potentially helped save more than 500 lives! #foodforthought #donateblood – it’s a very powerful & satisfying thing to do. pic.twitter.com/cZtKP2WUks
— Upasana Kamineni (@upasanakonidela) November 18, 2017
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- 91st Academy Awards: A complete list of nominations