Brahmanandam’s name in the upcoming mass entertainer ‘Daruvu’ will be Vidya Balan! This was revealed by none other than Brahmi himself during the audio launch function of ‘Daruvu’. The veteran comedy star reportedly has a full length comedy role as a dance master in the movie and his role is said to be a key attraction of the film. The audio CD was launched by Brahmanandam and Jayasudha received the first copy.
Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja and Tapsee play the leads roles in this movie while Vijay Anthony has scored the music of this film. Siva is the Director and Burugupalli Sivaramakrishna is the producer.
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style