Manu actress Chandini Chowdary had acted in a blink and a miss role in Superstar Mahesh Babu’s 2016 family entertainer, Brahmotsavam. In a latest interview, the young Telugu beauty made a few startling comments about her experience of acting in Brahmotsavam.
“I was first offered Mahesh Babu’s sister’s role in Brahmotsavam. So I politely refused the offer. Then they told me that my character will be a significant one. But except for a photograph with Mahesh Babu, Brahmotsavam didn’t help my career at all. That’s when I decided to never commit the same mistake in my career,” said Chandini.
- AR Murugadoss reveals key details about Vijay’s Sarkar
- Pawan Kalyan to not celebrate Dasara
- Interesting update on Nani’s Jersey
- NTR’s impressive response to criticism on ‘less entertainment’ in ASVR
- Rahul Ravindran pens a heartfelt letter for Chinmayi