Manu actress Chandini Chowdary had acted in a blink and a miss role in Superstar Mahesh Babu’s 2016 family entertainer, Brahmotsavam. In a latest interview, the young Telugu beauty made a few startling comments about her experience of acting in Brahmotsavam.
“I was first offered Mahesh Babu’s sister’s role in Brahmotsavam. So I politely refused the offer. Then they told me that my character will be a significant one. But except for a photograph with Mahesh Babu, Brahmotsavam didn’t help my career at all. That’s when I decided to never commit the same mistake in my career,” said Chandini.
- Shankar opens up about Oke Okkadu’s sequel
- I was blown away by KGF’s visuals: Rajamouli
- Rajini thanks audiences for making 2.0 a success
- Sukumar compares Varun Tej to Chiru, Rajini and Amitabh
- Vijay Sethupathi makes a big revelation at Petta’s audio launch