Manu actress Chandini Chowdary had acted in a blink and a miss role in Superstar Mahesh Babu’s 2016 family entertainer, Brahmotsavam. In a latest interview, the young Telugu beauty made a few startling comments about her experience of acting in Brahmotsavam.
“I was first offered Mahesh Babu’s sister’s role in Brahmotsavam. So I politely refused the offer. Then they told me that my character will be a significant one. But except for a photograph with Mahesh Babu, Brahmotsavam didn’t help my career at all. That’s when I decided to never commit the same mistake in my career,” said Chandini.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand nails it in Ranarangam’s first look
- Oh Baby’s fun teaser unveiled
- Bunny to start second schedule of his next on this date
- Thaman readying solid music for Bunny’s next
- YSRCP MLA’s striking comments on NTR
- Mahesh is proud of his brother-in-law Jay Galla