Prince Mahesh Babu’s most awaited flick, Brahmotsavam’s release date is fast approaching and the expectations for this family entertainer are sky high. Samantha and Kajal Agarwal are the leading ladies along with Pranitha.
The latest reports reveal that the film is doing a superb pre-release business. It is heard that the distributors from all areas are offering hefty prices for exclusive rights. The overseas rights are also being sold for impressive amounts. Being a family entertainer with a plethora of stars and from a prestigious production company, trade circles believe that table profits are guaranteed for PVP Cinemas.
The film is slated to hit the screens on May 20th.
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- Fresh trouble for Vijay’s NOTA