The regular shooting of Prince Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film, Brahmotsavam, is going on at a brisk pace in Hyderabad. Featuring an ensemble cast, the film is touted to be a touching family drama in typical Srikanth Addala style. PVP Cinema is producing the film.
As per the latest update, the makers have decided to release the film on April 7th, 2016. They are planning to complete the entire shooting part by February and wrap up the post production work in March.
Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal and Pranitha Subhash are the female leads in the film and young actress Chandini Chowdary is playing an important role. Mickey J Meyer is the music director for the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha reveals details about her secret project
- Shruti Haasan talks about her first ever short film
- NBK-Boyapati’s film to go on floors from this date
- Poll : Which aspect of Sarileru did you enjoy the most?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s new posters claim non-Baahubali 2 industry hit
- Bunny reveals the first person who predicted Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success