The regular shooting of Prince Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film, Brahmotsavam, is going on at a brisk pace in Hyderabad. Featuring an ensemble cast, the film is touted to be a touching family drama in typical Srikanth Addala style. PVP Cinema is producing the film.
As per the latest update, the makers have decided to release the film on April 7th, 2016. They are planning to complete the entire shooting part by February and wrap up the post production work in March.
Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal and Pranitha Subhash are the female leads in the film and young actress Chandini Chowdary is playing an important role. Mickey J Meyer is the music director for the film.
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date