Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film, Brahmotsavam, is fast completing its shoot. Currently, the film’s unit has moved to Chennai for a brief schedule. As the film is being made simultaneously in Tamil also, the unit has planned to shoot some key scenes in some famous locations of Chennai.
Mickey J Meyer is the film’s music composer and PVP Cinema is the production house behind this high budget family entertainer. Brahmotsavam features Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal and Pranitha as the female leads.
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?