Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film, Brahmotsavam, is fast completing its shoot. Currently, the film’s unit has moved to Chennai for a brief schedule. As the film is being made simultaneously in Tamil also, the unit has planned to shoot some key scenes in some famous locations of Chennai.
Mickey J Meyer is the film’s music composer and PVP Cinema is the production house behind this high budget family entertainer. Brahmotsavam features Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal and Pranitha as the female leads.
- Ravi Babu’s film on a piglet ‘Adhugo’ all set for release
- After romance, Sudheer Babu returns to mass characters
- In a first, Rajamouli tells people to watch this movie
- Pandem Kodi 2 wraps up its shoot
- Now, third biopic on Jayalalithaa announced