Even before he completed his current film Srimanthudu, Superstar Mahesh Babu is already gearing up for the regular shoot of the most eagerly awaited Brahmotsavam. The film has been launched this morning, as a gesture to celebrate Superstar Krishna’s birthday.
For this film, Mahesh is once again teaming up with Sreeknth Addala, who earlier directed the blockbuster family drama, Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu. The film has Rakul Preet and Pranitha Subhash playing the female leads.
The film’s logo, which was launched yesterday, hints at the film being one more traditional family entertainer in Sreekanth Addala’s style. PVP Cinema is producing the film and the production house revealed that the regular shooting will commence from today. Apparently, Mahesh Babu is once again involved in the film’s production through is G Mahesh Babu Entertainment, after he started off with Srimanthudu.
- Vijay Septhupati shocks everyone with Seethakaathi
- 2.0 has been edited thrice- Shankar
- Akshay Kumar questioned by Punjab SIT over a 2015 police firing case
- Rakul’s role revealed in her upcoming Tamil biggie
- Subrahmanyapuram’s intriguing trailer raises expectations