Prince Mahesh Babu’s next project under the direction of Srikanth Addala, will go on floors from the 10th of this month. Titled Brahmotsavam, this movie is a Telugu-Tamil bilingual which will be produced by Prasad V Potluri under his PVP Cinema banner. This movie had its formal launch on the 31st of May and the pre-production activities have also come to an end.
Touted to be a family classic, the backdrop of this movie will be based on Vijayawada. It is also heard that the makers have roped in many noted artists to essay key roles in this family entertainer. Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal and Pranitha are playing the female leads.
The makers are making all efforts to ready this film by December end and release it on January 8, 2016.
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up