Prince Mahesh Babu’s forthcoming film tentatively titled ‘Brahmotsavam’ has been launched this morning on the eve of Super Star Krishna’s birthday. As per the latest reports, the regular shooting of this flick will commence from July 10th, 2015.
The makers are planning to release this film on January 8th, 2016 as a Sankranthi offering. This movie will be directed by Srikanth Addala and PVP will be producing this big budget flick. Gorgeous actress Rakul Preet Singh is the female lead and Mickey J Meyer will compose tunes for this flick.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas gives new ultimatum for Saaho makers
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?
- Mahesh Babu to launch Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer
- Ramya Krishna’s key role in Akash Puri’s Romantic
- Kajal keen to thoroughly explore these two genres
- Nagarjuna in talks for a Bollywood remake?