Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Brahmotsavam is continuing its decent run in the two Telugu states and overseas. After registering $560K from the overseas premiere shows, the film collected $240K on Friday, taking the day one total to $800K. With the weekend advantage, Brahmotsavam is all set to surpass the $1 million milestone by the end of its Saturday’s run.
However, trade analysts are opining that Brahmotsavam has to perform exceedingly well at the overseas box-office to breakeven, with nearly $2.7 million riding on the film. Mahesh Babu enjoys a tremendous fan following in the US, and we will have to wait and watch how the Superstar’s charisma will impact the film’s box-office prospects from now on.
- Case filed against noted actor
- Sarkar Tamil version finally breaches $1M mark
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- What next for Sreenu Vaitla?
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding