Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ‘Brahmotsavam’ is all set to hit the screens in India in a few hours. But the film’s shows have already started in the US in a few areas and talk should be out in a couple of hours. Mahesh enjoys tremendous craze in the US and fans are expecting a record number from premieres alone.
The movie, directed by Srikanth Addala, is coming in with a huge buzz and Mahesh has already expressed his happiness about the way in which the film shaped up. The movie has three heroines in the form of Kajal, Samantha and Praneetha.
Brahmotsavam is a big budget family entertainer that has been produced by PVP Cinema.
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath slated for July end release
- YSR’s biopic Yatra to be wrapped up in a single schedule
- Leading production house bags RC12 theatrical rights
- Telugu filmmaker’s Chinese film gets bigger
- Irrfan Khan pens a moving note from London as he battles a rare cancer