The regular shooting of Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film Brahmotsavam is going on at a brisk pace in Hyderabad. Recently, a situational song has been canned and some crucial scenes are being shot at present. The current schedule will be wrapped up next week.
As per our reliable sources, the makers are planning a small schedule in Ooty from the first week of November. Some crucial scenes featuring Mahesh Babu and the remaining cast will be canned in this schedule.
Srikanth Addala is directing the film and PVP Cinema banner is bankrolling it. Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal and Pranitha Subhash are the female leads in the film. Mickey J Meyer is the music director for the film. This flick is slated to hit the screens on April 7th, 2016.
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- PressNote: ‘NTR Biopic Overseas Release by US Telugu’
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections