The regular shooting of Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film Brahmotsavam is going on at a brisk pace in Hyderabad. Recently, a situational song has been canned and some crucial scenes are being shot at present. The current schedule will be wrapped up next week.
As per our reliable sources, the makers are planning a small schedule in Ooty from the first week of November. Some crucial scenes featuring Mahesh Babu and the remaining cast will be canned in this schedule.
Srikanth Addala is directing the film and PVP Cinema banner is bankrolling it. Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal and Pranitha Subhash are the female leads in the film. Mickey J Meyer is the music director for the film. This flick is slated to hit the screens on April 7th, 2016.
Articles that might interest you:
- News about mega hero disappointed on Sye Raa is false
- When Pawan wanted to commit suicide and saved by Chiranjeevi
- Poll : Birthday special-What do you like the most about Chiranjeevi?
- Anupama Parameswaran thrilled with Rakshasudu’s success
- Puri-Vijay Devarakonda film gets a title?
- Prabhas’ funny take on Anushka’s marriage