We had already reported that the shooting of Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film Brahmotsavam will head to the northern parts of India very soon. Latest update reveals that the said schedule will be shot in the beautiful locations of Varanasi from the 2nd of March.
This schedule will go on for 12 days straight where some key wedding scenes will be shot in both Varanasi and Delhi. Directed by Srikanth Addala, Brahmotsavam has Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha as the female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- No stopping Kiara in Bollywood
- People are waiting to watch me make another wrong move: Krish
- Nela Ticket girl in talks for an exciting project
- Hollywood actor still keen to collaborate with Mahesh
- Will Pawan follow Chiru’s footsteps now?
- Samantha Akkineni is now Baby Akkineni