The regular shooting of Prince Mahesh Babu’s next film, Brahmotsavam,will commence from the 16th of this month in Ramoji Film City Hyderabad. Some crucial scenes featuring Mahesh Babu and the remaining cast will be canned in this schedule.
Srikanth Addala is directing the film and PVP Cinema banner is bankrolling it. Touted to be a family entertainer, the film has Samantha, Pranitha Subhash and Kajal Aggarwal as the female leads.
Mickey J Meyer is the music director for the film. Rathnavelu handles the camera and Sreekar Prasad will head the editing department. The makers are planning to wrap up the shooting in three months.
- Blessed to have Chiru uncle’s features: Sai Dharam Tej
- NTR to grace Dhee 10 grand finale
- Decent 1st weekend for Sammohanam, Sets eyes on half-a-million club
- Much-awaited Thalapathy62’s first look out soon
- Rajamouli, Nani, Lakshmi Manchu support a noble initiative