The regular shooting of Prince Mahesh Babu’s next film, Brahmotsavam,will commence from the 16th of this month in Ramoji Film City Hyderabad. Some crucial scenes featuring Mahesh Babu and the remaining cast will be canned in this schedule.
Srikanth Addala is directing the film and PVP Cinema banner is bankrolling it. Touted to be a family entertainer, the film has Samantha, Pranitha Subhash and Kajal Aggarwal as the female leads.
Mickey J Meyer is the music director for the film. Rathnavelu handles the camera and Sreekar Prasad will head the editing department. The makers are planning to wrap up the shooting in three months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Legendary actor Gollapudi Maruthi Rao passes away
- Venky Mama team’s impressive publicity strategy
- Will this Bollywood star give his nod to Balayya’s film?
- Nithiin’s love marriage in 2020?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s teaser packs a punch on YouTube
- Top Bollywood actress in talks for Balakrishna’s next?