The pre-release business of Mahesh Babu’s Brahmotsavam is getting heated up big time. With the film just days away from the release, distributors are shelling out some unheard amounts to bag the rights of the film.
Latest update now reveals that distribution rights of the Andhra region have been sold for a whopping 26 crores in total. This is the highest amount for any Mahesh Babu film till date in this area.
The expectations are huge and both the overseas and Indian trade reports reveal that the film will break all the previous records held by Mahesh Babu films, if this film turns out to be a blockbuster.
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Not Simbu, but this talented hero to play Kamal’s grandson in Indian 2?
- Ravi Teja-Santosh Srinivas film pushed ahead
- NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest first-week collections
- Rumors of NTR Mahanayakudu postponement go viral