The pre-release business of Mahesh Babu’s Brahmotsavam is getting heated up big time. With the film just days away from the release, distributors are shelling out some unheard amounts to bag the rights of the film.
Latest update now reveals that distribution rights of the Andhra region have been sold for a whopping 26 crores in total. This is the highest amount for any Mahesh Babu film till date in this area.
The expectations are huge and both the overseas and Indian trade reports reveal that the film will break all the previous records held by Mahesh Babu films, if this film turns out to be a blockbuster.
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover