Mahesh Babu’s latest release, Brahmotsavam opened to some packed houses all over yesterday. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of one crore 90 lakhs in the Guntur region on the first day.
Directed by Srikanth Addala, Brahmotsavam is a family entertainer and has Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha as the female leads. PVP Cinema produced this big budget film which has also opened huge in the US.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years