Mahesh Babu’s latest release, Brahmotsavam opened to some packed houses in Andhra. But sadly, the collections are bit slow and are going down each day. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 2 crores 44 lakhs in the Guntur region till date.
Directed by Srikanth Addala, Brahmotsavam had Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha as the female leads. PVP Cinema produced this big budget film which was made on a huge budget. Micky J Meyer is the music director.
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race