Mahesh Babu’s latest release, Brahmotsavam opened to some packed houses in Andhra. But sadly, the collections are bit slow and are going down each day. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 2 crores 44 lakhs in the Guntur region till date.
Directed by Srikanth Addala, Brahmotsavam had Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha as the female leads. PVP Cinema produced this big budget film which was made on a huge budget. Micky J Meyer is the music director.
- Suriya and Vijay: Clash of the Titans confirmed for Diwali
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day