Mahesh Babu’s latest release, Brahmotsavam opened to some packed houses all over last Friday but is slowing down day by day. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 1 crore 85 lakhs in the Vizag region.
Directed by Srikanth Addala, Brahmotsavam is a family entertainer and has Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha as the female leads. PVP Cinema produced this big budget film which has also crossed the 1 million mark in the US.
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath slated for July end release
- YSR’s biopic Yatra to be wrapped up in a single schedule
- Leading production house bags RC12 theatrical rights
- Telugu filmmaker’s Chinese film gets bigger
- Irrfan Khan pens a moving note from London as he battles a rare cancer